It is bathing suit season all year round here... and that su

Options
Hello everyone!
I am in my second week of seriously using MFP. I am 37 and mother of 2. I live 25 minutes from West Palm Beach so can we swim on Christmas Day and this year, I want to actually want to be in the photo, instead of offering to take it so there is no record of what I look like in a bathing suit! I have hyperthyroidism so that is making losing the weight all the harder even though I am on medication. BUT, I have decided this is my time!!
I want to lose 40 lbs. and while dieting I am also getting back into shape to run 5Ks again. I have my first race on September 10 and my goal is to be able to run the whole time, I don't care what my time is.
Let me know if you want to be friends and keep each other motivated!

Replies

• Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I'd look pretty odd in a bikini, but I'm glad to cheer ya on!

Add me if you like :)
  • bbecker613
    bbecker613 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i live in ormond beach by daytona beach . i hear you on the bathing suit year round and also the photo non-opps. lol turn 41 this year and want so bad to be in better shape. going to kw for fan fest and my goal is to lose 20 by then and more after .. 20 more. friend me
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    We don't live in WPB, but we love it there.
    So jealous.
    Good Luck!