Weight related books?

Options
I love reading about whatever is going on in my life and have recently turned to weight related books.

I am currently reading "Half A**ed: A Weight Loss Memoir". Really funny memoir about a woman that started at 372 pounds and ended up around 160 I believe. It is really inspiring.

I was thinking about looking into books about nutrition next, but so many say that dirty "diet" word right in the title that I haven't picked one up yet.

Does anyone else read weight related books? Any good ones I should pick up?

Replies

• DjBliss05
    Options
    I love reading about whatever is going on in my life and have recently turned to weight related books.

I am currently reading "Half A**ed: A Weight Loss Memoir". Really funny memoir about a woman that started at 372 pounds and ended up around 160 I believe. It is really inspiring.

I was thinking about looking into books about nutrition next, but so many say that dirty "diet" word right in the title that I haven't picked one up yet.

Does anyone else read weight related books? Any good ones I should pick up?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I've read "Body for Life" and really liked it. I even tried the program for a while and it worked great, but we moved and don't have access to the equipment that we use to use. But I did take away a lot of info from it.
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I just finished reading Half-Assed, I really enjoyed it. I started reading the Perfect Body diet, until it said my weight should be 105, cause I only have 5 inch wrists. The Abs Diet for Woman is pretty good. I don't have great abs, but it's common sense eating.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    In my blog I list quite a few you should take a look. :happy: