Separate exercise times, same day.

Options
Hi. I have a question. It seems that even tho I exercised at 2 different times of the day today, when I logged the second round as part of the first. Is there a way to keep them separate, or is that just how MFP works it?

Replies

• Bella7810
    Options
    Any exercise will combine into one posting; however, on your diary you can see the separate exercises and the specifics for each. The posting will list the one that burned the most calories and will say (for example): "Bella burned 300 calories doing 30 minutes of cardio exercises, including jogging". I agree it's a bit annoying but since you can still see exactly what you did and the result in your diary entry, it's not too big a problem. So, there's my 2 cents. ;o)
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Any exercise will combine into one posting; however, on your diary you can see the separate exercises and the specifics for each. The posting will list the one that burned the most calories and will say (for example): "Bella burned 300 calories doing 30 minutes of cardio exercises, including jogging". I agree it's a bit annoying but since you can still see exactly what you did and the result in your diary entry, it's not too big a problem. So, there's my 2 cents. ;o)

Thank you. Your 2 cents worth was worth a million!!
  • Bella7810
    Options
    No problem! Happy to help a fellow MFP pal!