Just saying hi!

Options
whenday
whenday Posts: 64 Member
Hi!

I am new to this site and have around 75 pounds to lose. I used a similar site 4 years ago to lose weight but got lazy when I went to college and started stress eating. Anyways it is time to lose this weight! With everyone's inspiring weight loss photos and successes and the wonderful phone app for this site I think i can actually do it this time!

Replies

• marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, Good luck with your weight loss goals. Add me as a friend and we'll encourage each other along the way :)
  • timgordon24
    Options
    I looked for a few months for a site as helpful and as easy to use as this one... Some of the food items are alittle iffy on accuracy, but the majority are VERY spot on!

Good luck in ur weight loss goals... Your MFPs are here to go along the journey with ya! :D
  • beckyslife
    Options
    I think you're really going to like it! I just started this past week and really do--it's easy to use and the people have been so encouraging. I'm kind of addicted.:) Almost a year ago, I started out with 72 lbs. to lose. I've lost 42 and have another 30 to go. Actually I lost 50, but went back to my old ways and gaiined 8 back...so before it got out of control again, I decided to do this. My point...it's totally possible! And you can absolutely do it! Can't wait to see how well you do!
  • Bella7810
    Options
    You're gonna love it and you'll do great! People here are so supportive and friendly and this site is totally easy to use. I started May 5 and I've lost 20lbs already! It's not restrictive like the usual "diet". Just helps you understand what you're nutritional intake actually is and then helps you efficiently tweak it to what works best for you. I'm glad you're here and I wish you the very best along the way! YOU CAN DO IT! :o)