QUESTION 3

Options
rachel41
rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
You.ve been given the chance to travel into the future to see how the world whould change over the next 25 years.What changes in particular are you most interested in?

Replies

• rachel41
    Options
    You.ve been given the chance to travel into the future to see how the world whould change over the next 25 years.What changes in particular are you most interested in?
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd be interesed in seeing the general health of the planet. Too see if there are any trees left and how many more speicies have gone extinct.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I think it would be too depressing. I wouldn't do it! lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I would find myself living in luxury in Tahiti.:drinker:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    well, I think I would probably choose to be exactly where i am. When i arrived in Costa Rica in 1987 i found a sweet country where nobody knew what a mall was (only medium-small shopping centers. Incidentally, the first mall was put in in 1991) The only fast food restaurant there was at the time was McDonalds and Pizza Hut (the others set in about 2 years later) the hot thing to do on weekends was hang around the amusemente park (which donates all its funds to the national childrens hospital) and eat a "Capuchino" at Pops ice cream (its a popular chain here. A "Capuchino" is a chocolate dipped Ice cream cone). there were very few cars and sometimes drivers would just drive the wrong way on a one way street :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The tv was utterly boring for me as the only good cartoons on (or at least that I had seen in the USA before moving) were the Smurfs and the Flintstones (not that i understood a single word as I still didnt speak spanish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) nowadays San Jose is one of the top places to visit worldwide, although we dont measure up with other countries we have very good internet and phone services and every tv station you could possibly want (via cable)...the streets are still in so-so condition and drivers are still a little crazy (but they all drive in the same direction now :drinker: )...i have seen this place evolve in such a way that the future could only be more interesting...I just hope it doesnt evolve tooo much, hehehehe
  • rachel41
    Options
    I'd be interesed in seeing the general health of the planet. Too see if there are any trees left and how many more speicies have gone extinct.

I agee with you.I would also like to see how changes where made in fashion and how people live!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I would like to see if I actually made my weight loss goal and kept it off. Other than that to see how the economy of this nation is going.

Connie
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Are there hoverboards yet?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    3 9 year old necro threads today lol