An UNUSUAL NSV,Foot chase with an arrest

Options

Replies

• TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Aleve is, but you rock! That's such a fantastic NSV - go you!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the job you do and your efforts to improve your health which, obviously, has improved your job performance as well ... Awesome NSV!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love this NSV! Well done!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Job well done
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    this is just awesome well done you
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    haha, thanks for keeping us safe, and how fun to be able to show off your success and new fitness level!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! You totally rock. Bet that perp wishes he'd picked a stereotypical donut eating cop instead of you! Thanks for your service officer.
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome!! I could 'hear' your excitement through your words. See? Who would have known that investing in your own health would result in public safety. You rock!!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!!

(And thanks for all your work!)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    This is awesome... Way to go... and thanks for being what you are and doing what you do and to your family for supporting you in this.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Outstanding NSV!!! Thanks for your dedication and all you do!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love your NSV! This is such a great one because it really shows how healthy you are becoming. My husband is a cop too, and there's nothing quite like a foot pursuit to him. I'm sure it was a great feeling to you too! Way to go...YOU ROCK. Keep up the good work and BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!! Thanks for walking the thin blue line...your service is greatly appreciated!!!!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I know it is cheesy but I teared up a little (no crying tho, crying is for babies! :tongue: ). I love this NSV....the best one I have seen. Congrats on this accomplishment.
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!!!!!!!! And motivating to keep you going!!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your service!!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!
  • amewha
    amewha Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Best NSV I have heard.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing NSV!!!!!! Seriously...can't beat that one! I work in a law enforecment office and I seriously wonder if some of these guys would even be able to do that?? Kinda scary! Great job!
  • diplomad
    diplomad Posts: 51
    Options
    Awesome Sarge.

With me doing C25K and losing, I was able to run down my first (fit) guy in about 4 years. Felt great!
    Stay safe bro.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I already feel safer thanks to your weight loss! Thanks for the determination and drive to protect and serve!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    nice work...thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!