Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I really appreciate the support!

It was so nice to come home after work to read all of these messages!

Take care!!

:heart:
    -Tami
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Ok.......:happy: :happy: :happy: <
    ME!

I didn't weigh on my normal Thursday.......because I was away and it was Thanksgiving.

So, I weighed this morning. And was down 3.5 lbs! I mean.......WOAH! Not only did I lose the previous week, but I maintained that loss and even lost a bit more over Thanksgiving.

I enjoyed myself too! I had a good sized plate plus picked at things here and there and had a little pie......and even some leftovers last night!!! :noway: :noway:

I was also sick last weekend and didn't do my normal Sunday workout.

BUT, sometimes our system needs a change to shake it out of it's routine and your body can react favorably.

Anyway, I am just so amazed! I wasn't stressing when I got on the scale...was just going to accept whatever because over the last year I have done this. Enjoyed myself here and there without worry and got back on track. It's what has made this journey seem so effortless to me!

I am also more confident than ever that I can keep this up. By doing this slow and healthy over the last 14 1/2 months, I have educated myself on so many things, including portions and have become more in tune with my body to know when to stop. (I did get a little overstuffed though!! LOL!)

So........I am 7.5 lbs away from my goal. WOWW!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO ME!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :heart:
    \

I swear I don't know how you do it! You rock! I'm lucky to lose that in a month....LOL
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and are such an inspiration to so many of us on here!!!
    Thank you for showing us that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
    You look amazing, fit and beautiful!!!
    :wink:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Awesome! I managed to drop a couple of pounds over thanksgiving as well. Here's to surviving the holiday! Way to go!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Way to go! Not long before that scale says just what you want it to!
    :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You are awesome and are such an inspiration to so many of us on here!!!
    Thank you for showing us that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
    You look amazing, fit and beautiful!!!
    :wink:
    Thanks so much girl!!

Wow, amazing, fit and beautiful. That has been my goal all along!!! :laugh: :wink:

Seriously though, I feel like I am just now starting to reach my "potential" or whatever. At 34!!

Dang it! I wasted my 20's!! :grumble: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok.......:happy: :happy: :happy: <
    ME!

I didn't weigh on my normal Thursday.......because I was away and it was Thanksgiving.

So, I weighed this morning. And was down 3.5 lbs! I mean.......WOAH! Not only did I lose the previous week, but I maintained that loss and even lost a bit more over Thanksgiving.

I enjoyed myself too! I had a good sized plate plus picked at things here and there and had a little pie......and even some leftovers last night!!! :noway: :noway:

I was also sick last weekend and didn't do my normal Sunday workout.

BUT, sometimes our system needs a change to shake it out of it's routine and your body can react favorably.

Anyway, I am just so amazed! I wasn't stressing when I got on the scale...was just going to accept whatever because over the last year I have done this. Enjoyed myself here and there without worry and got back on track. It's what has made this journey seem so effortless to me!

I am also more confident than ever that I can keep this up. By doing this slow and healthy over the last 14 1/2 months, I have educated myself on so many things, including portions and have become more in tune with my body to know when to stop. (I did get a little overstuffed though!! LOL!)

So........I am 7.5 lbs away from my goal. WOWW!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO ME!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :heart:
    \

I swear I don't know how you do it! You rock! I'm lucky to lose that in a month....LOL
    Thanks!! I don't know sometimes myself. I guess the whole "changing your lifestyle" is really true because I just keep going and it seems pretty effortless now. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awesome! I managed to drop a couple of pounds over thanksgiving as well. Here's to surviving the holiday! Way to go!
    I started this new lifestyle last September...........and I remember reading about how the average person gains 5-7 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Years..........and in that time last year, I think I lost about 15 lbs!! :laugh: :laugh: That was a pretty cool feeling!!

Holidays don't have to derail you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, Tami!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Tam....u iz my idol crush.gif

That is awesome.....you are amazing lady :drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations! You will be at your goal in no time!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Tami-You beautiful lady:flowerforyou: You continue to be my inspiration! Please dont leave us once you lose that last 7.5 lbs:cry: I get sooo inspired and its a daily reminder for me to come in here and see how well you've done and hear your tips and advice!! Way to go!:drinker: I hope every day you feel as proud of yourself as all of us here are of you:flowerforyou:

~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!