Almost High School Skinny

Options
After being in college for two years I managed to add 35 pounds to my body, and I have become over weight. I not longer fit into any of my jeans that I had in high school and I just put on sweat pants every day. But over the summer I started running with my mom almost every day, and eating much healthier.

Since the beginning of the summer I have managed to lose 18 pounds, and I can finally finally fit into my size 10 pants. I actually have to clothes to wear this semester and I did not even have to buy any more. I hope I can continue to lose weight and get back to where I was in high school.

Replies

• kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you. My nieces got so fat in college.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Congratulations and keep up the work-I bet the progress feels super.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! What an amazing feeling to be able to fit into smaller clothes!!! You should post before and after photos. :)
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!