1st outside NSV

Options
lazatin
lazatin Posts: 452 Member
Last night I went to a Thirty-one party.....a friend of mine was picking me up and as I got into the van she said man have you lost weight....I said really? yes she said...how much? 22 pounds I told her...you can really tell she said...WHOOO HOOO I said you are my first "outside" friend to notice.

I love the shirt I wore tonight so had my daughter take a picture...liked the picture too.

Only had 15 cashews at the party in the mist of dips, fruit pizza made on sugar cookie crust, chips, salsa and bars and cookies!

gray shirt---April 2011

easter2011.jpg

purple shirt--last night August 2011

amazingpurpleshirt8-9-2011.jpg

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful Angie! I am so glad one of your "outside" friends finally noticed what we have been telling you for months!!!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Love the smile in the second picture :) You look great! Nice work!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulation :-) You definitely see the difference :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    You look great! I can really tell the difference, and you look so happy. I know how you feel. People outside of those who know I am dieting are just now noticing my weight loss. 30lbs, really?
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! If people don't notice that in your face alone, they are b-l-i-n-d!!! You look aaaaaaamazing! And I LOVE that huge smile you have on your face - you earned it, lady. :flowerforyou:

PS - Another NSV were your food choices. Not even a cheat chip? My hero!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options

PS - Another NSV were your food choices. Not even a cheat chip? My hero!

Thanks~ I was so surprised when i put on the shirt and looked like I ha dno hips! No cheat....it was hard but when i looked at the food all i saw was calories! i figured nuts was the best option! Allthough the fruit pizza with a sugar cookie crust and cream cheese sauce looked so good!
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference. Especially in your face! Awesome job resisting temptations. I would have totally struggled with the fruit pizza. The birthday cake will be gone tonight and I am really looking forward to it. Sugar is my hardest temptation, and though I love my husband for thinking of me on my birthday- and dang it tasted good - I look forward to loosing weight this week and getting detoxed again. Great job Ang!
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell you've lost weight - especially in your face. you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!