SINGLES GROUP

Options
Ok I think we need to start a group or blog or something of people on here are in the same boat with weightloss and are single. I think we need a motivation group for life and lifestyle. Anyone else agree? Any suggestions? Could we maybe vent about our horrible dates or having to subject ourselves to online dating? Anyone else feel this or want to start or share something?

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ok I think we need to start a group or blog or something of people on here are in the same boat with weightloss and are single. I think we need a motivation group for life and lifestyle. Anyone else agree? Any suggestions? Could we maybe vent about our horrible dates or having to subject ourselves to online dating? Anyone else feel this or want to start or share something?

Sure. Might be nice when I move out West next year lol.
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think this would be a fun idea!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i'm in! online dating is HILARIOUS
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think it is an AWESOME idea!!! Oh the horrors of dating!!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think this has been tried several times. The thread always ends up jacked by horny trolls... :grumble:
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in.....I've got dose doozie date stories from online dating. lol.
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Single and...NBSB. -___-
    Count me in, then.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    <- single. just sayin...
  • lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Polo, don't you have a nosey sister, friend or mother who can set you up on some dates. I've found that many times friends are you best resource for directing you to a good date. Otherwise, I suppose the alternative is on-line dating.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I agree! ;)
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Sure I'll give it a go! Have plenty of stories...:-)
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    Polo, don't you have a nosey sister, friend or mother who can set you up on some dates. I've found that many times friends are you best resource for directing you to a good date. Otherwise, I suppose the alternative is on-line dating.

I have no issues with online dating. I haven't used a match-making site before, but as with anything, you'll meet weird people at a bar, online, or at the grocery store. Just gotta be picky
  • Marazene
    Marazene Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm in. I've been out of the dating scene for 17 years.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    I'm in. I've been out of the dating scene for 17 years.

A little bit has changed. Now, women always pay for the first date :D
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    Hopefully that doesn't get me in trouble :D
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    haha! Women DO pick up the tab sometimes...but it sure is nice to offer to pay...or at least HELP pay! :)
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    haha! Women DO pick up the tab sometimes...but it sure is nice to offer to pay...or at least HELP pay! :)

Yes, they do. It's a nice gesture, usually if it's not a serious relationship I will pay, I don't mind.

But of course, I kinda prefer to not go out as much anymore, to eat anyways..

I went from one gf that never paid to one that did (in a few months time) and it was a nice change. We split, every other.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Count me in x