What happened to my stomach!?

Options
I've always had a tiny waist but lately it looks like I'm bloated. My whole mid section feels hard. I've started doing a lot more cardio could this just be a result from that? Getting a bit frustrated....

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Have you been drinking enough water? Getting enough fiber in your diet? "Going" regularly?
  • StefD78
    StefD78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    have you changed anything in your diet?? Perhaps playing around with your diet(maybe carbs are the culprit behind the bloating)and see if that helps. Other than that,I'd suggest upping your water intake a little to try and flush some of that gunk out! Good luck and hope you feel better!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    If it feels "hard"...you might want to see a doctor. My friend woke up one morning and her flat tummy had expanded to the point where she looked like she was 6 months pregnant. Turns out she had a cyst in her stomach that had erupted. Be careful. Drink lots of water, and if it gets bigger/worse, consult a doc.
  • gotabayqh
    gotabayqh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did go to the doctor last week, they said I had reflux and gave me some meds for it. It's not as painful anymore but figured the bloating or whatever it was would go down.