I wanna look good Naked!

Options
Oh come on I know I'm not the only one who has this goal in mind! Of course you are doing this weight loss journey to get healthy or set a good example, but there must be other reasons for you to want to be smaller and more toned. I'm just kinda interested if anyone else has a "secret" goal motivating them to lose weight :)

Replies

• FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It's no secret, it's in my profile!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    so i can sit on my deck naked, drink a cold beer and not scare my neighbors.....LMAO !
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I want to look naked!
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    so i can sit on my deck naked, drink a cold beer and not scare my neighbors.....LMAO !

hehe!

I just want to wear a bikini with pride.. though I hear one-pieces are back on trend so maybe I can relax a bit ;o)
  • jriv113
    jriv113 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY with you on wanting to look good naked! lol gotta fix this ASAP! lol
  • sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    One of my main goals. I looked good naked 13 yrs ago. Aiming for that again!!! Woohoo!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Duh! Why else would I work my *kitten* off!!! LOL!!!!
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    Official goal: toned to look good in a bikini, to be healthy (e.g. in order to give blood) and to be strong.
    "Secret" goal: to be able to outrun guys from my class and to lift as much (or more) as my PE teacher and some of the guys I know ;D
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Definitely. It will be such a boost the day I feel even remotely good naked...:)
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked AND wearing skimpy sexy lingerie.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah - I want to look half way decent in a bathing suit so I don't scare the darned fish:grumble: Hee Hee - seriously though I live in Florida and I know that all types and sizes go into bathing suits but I want to look good in one:tongue:
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Well, for me...it's my own motivation. First, I wanted to be healthy (and still do), but I want a 6 pack, too. In my opinion, if weight loss, weight training, and hours of cardio won't do it...I'll under go surgery to help me achieve it (and yes, incase someone wants to tell me it's part of a diet - very true and I do that but from being so heavy and having 3 major abdominal surgeries I'm tore apart). My goal is to wear a bikini before my 30th birthday (I've never worn one in my 20's). With that being said...I have one more summer to achieve this.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    postpics.gif
  • mgravy
    mgravy Posts: 47
    Options
    postpics.gif

That made me LOL

But in regards to wanting to looking good naked--Who doesn't?