I deserve the credit

Options
2»

Replies

• RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW you've lost 57 lbs!!!! That is GREAT! There is the credit for all your hard work!!!! :) don't listen to those who can't support u and give u the congrats u deserve...they are just mad they don't have your discipline! keep it up! and be proud of every step you take towards your goal!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I use Slim Fast or similar shakes once in a while too. Sometimes I just don't feel like bothering with breakfast or I need something to be quick. Better than the donut or honeybun or pop tart I used to eat! :tongue: Whatever you are doing is obviously working for you, so try not to worry so much about what other people think. :flowerforyou:
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Don't let discouraging words from others stop your weight loss success. Continue doing what works for you! :smile:
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are right, you deserve a lot of credit.

I have lost count of the times i have been asked how i have lost weight and been met with a blank expression when i reply, "i have been eating less and doing more, consistantly".

Same here. I don't know what people really expect to hear. Maybe something like "The genie popped out of the lamp and asked me what three wishes I wanted, and I told him that I wanted to be smaller...then POOF!"
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I agree! YOU are losing the weight...... YOU are sacrificing and changing your eating habits..... YOU deserve as much credit as anyone else! Congrats on your lose and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Haters are going to hate. This gives you the right to backhand them at will.

You've done really well, mega kudos to you!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I can't keep those shakes around because they're so tasty I would just have one after the other. So, if people are making you feel like using them indicates some kind of lack of self-control or discipline on your part - that is their problem and not yours. -57 is a great achievement, congrats!!
  • momcindy
    momcindy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just me giving you a well-deserved pat on the back for doing so well...
  • Chainsaw_Flowerchild
    Options
    Great job.
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    they are just jealous that they dont have the same motivation you do. do wat works for you an let them say what they want. we dont always get the support and the reactions we want from friends and family but eff it. your doing it for you and thats all that matters. great job on the weight lost!