Anyone want to start 30 Day Shred with me today 8/10/11

Options
13»

Replies

• AshleyJ117
    Options
    I think I'm just going to post updates on my news feed or whatever that's called because I think all of you are my friends so you should be able to see it on there...Then we can post results and pictures at the end under this topic. Does that work for you guys!

that works for me! I think that's the easiest way. But that reminds me to take a picture now!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Everyone still going strong? I have to admit, I missed 2 days this week. I have to say though, I can tell a big difference from the first day. I can do 20 (girl) pushups each set now. I am also using 8lb weights for most of the exercises. I am not going to miss anymore days! And the scale actually went down this morning!! Only one pound, but better than going up like it has been.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Everyone still going strong? I have to admit, I missed 2 days this week. I have to say though, I can tell a big difference from the first day. I can do 20 (girl) pushups each set now. I am also using 8lb weights for most of the exercises. I am not going to miss anymore days! And the scale actually went down this morning!! Only one pound, but better than going up like it has been.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I'm still going! I love this workout! I missed Saturday, but I knew all along that I would have to miss that day since I was out of town. But I wasn't planning missing yesterday-I was extremely exhausted and worn out and didn't think I would get a good workout in so unfortunately I skipped yesterday too. I'm starting level 2 today! I am up to 18 pushups in each set too although the second set is much harder after doing the weight lifting-my arms are really weak! Great job on the weightloss! I too have been going down but haven't logged it because I'm waiting until the end of the 30 days.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I miss Level One!!! Planks are hard but I was very proud of myself for getting through the whole workout last night where some exercises I was able to keep up with Natalie.

I'm glad we all have the support and accountability to get through the 30 days. I may even start over after I'm done.
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    Ok, anyone want to share their success with doing this?? I don't quite feel comfortable yet showing the pictures but I will definitely share measurements and weight lost on Friday which is my measuring and weighing in day. Hope everyone did well!!! And way to stay with it!
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    30DS Results Are In!!
    13 lbs lost!
    Neck: .5 in
    Waist: 2.5 in
    Hips: 2.75 in
    Arms: 1.625 in
    Legs: 1.75 in
  • Kimmy546
    Options
    I'm still doing this everyday...bumping it up to two level work outs some days. Seeing great progress, there is a few picts on my page. Hope everyone is staying motivated.
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya.
    Started 30 day shred yesterday.
    Just finished day 2... Is it normal to be even more shaky today than yesterday?
    Going to keep it up though and I know I've only just started but i thought I'd join in with this thread if thats ok. :D
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hiya.
    Started 30 day shred yesterday.
    Just finished day 2... Is it normal to be even more shaky today than yesterday?
    Going to keep it up though and I know I've only just started but i thought I'd join in with this thread if thats ok. :D

Once you get past the first couple of days for each level you'll feel better. I'm starting all over again.
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    I'm a few days behind you I just started it today and I can barely stand - whimper - long way to go!