Pretty sweet NSV

Options
Namaste1983
Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
So I should probably be used to comments about my body changing by now but I have to admit that sometimes a comment out of the blue can strike a chord. Especially since I have been injured and not really able to do my regular workout for a little over 2 months. I have been doing physical therapy for core stability and walking/swimming when i can. All that aside you can imagine the critic in my head thinking i look bad because i'm so used to looking a certain way from conditioning. Today when i went to get my breakfast a guy i've been quietly crushing on for 6-8 months pulled me aside and said "look at you... you look fantastic" to which I laughed and said "shut up" and giggled nervously. He then said "No seriously sarah, you look really FIT" I have never in my life been told i look fit. Never. He wasn't hitting on me so i'm not in the stars over this, I am just kind of blown away at the word fit. I Know i'm in shape under all this but I assume no one can tell because of my extra skin. What an awesome way to start the day!
Thats all :)

Replies

• 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That IS awesome, Congrats!!! You must feel like a million bucks and DESERVE it!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!! ;)
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOW....that made me smile :)
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    High five!
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    All the hard work and dedication is paying off verry happy for you!!
  • namaste1953
    Options
    Hell, I tell you you look FIT all the time..... Fabulous, Intelligent, Terrific. Love, Mom (but I understand how much better it sounds coming from a stud muffin you're crushin on.) ;-)
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hell, I tell you you look FIT all the time..... Fabulous, Intelligent, Terrific. Love, Mom (but I understand how much better it sounds coming from a stud muffin you're crushin on.) ;-)

Your mom is cool!
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! A great motivator and makes you feel so accomplished. congratulations.
  • mrdwatson91
    Options
    That is amazing!!!!! :happy:
  • beginswithb
    Options
    That's awesome! For the record, I also think you look fit in the pictures I've seen. :D
  • JCPruitt
    JCPruitt Posts: 53
    Options
    Very fun news. Now think about it, you have been working on core body--you know, those muscles that suck in the gut and, well, are the butt. Just shows how good you are doing...

......and why don't you think he was hitting on you? Maybe it was the first step. He knows you are there, maybe he will join you for lunch or something next time. He has opened to door to chat with him. Go put on your knew shoes and show him you have legs :) Just be dainty about it.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I tell yA YOU LOOK GOOD!.........real good!!! truly an inspiration to anyone who thinks thigs arent possible!
    Well hell yeah they are look how awesome Sarah looks.........................damn!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    that IS a pretty sweet NSV!! Congrats! go on with your FIT self!!!!!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Dude, you are awesome and such an inspiration. You are hella fit!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Your mom is cool!

YAH!
  • drogheda1
    Options
    Unbelieveable,,,,amazing,,,,inspirational to me! i'm sure you have lost more than anyone ever has on the biggest loser!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!