2 little NSVs

Options
chelekaz
chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
So I was really not feeling well for physical therapy this morning suffered from sore muscles from a 2hr workout at the gym last night (first since I broke the bones in my leg in March) and admittedly, a slight hangover.. (darn hubby kept feeding me Red Cat last night - waay bad!) but I toughed it out and went. Told myself that I had to 'woman up' ... It was a tough go but I felt great! No half stepping.

Then ... the hardest to resist... McD's is right next door and thought I would pick some breakfast up for my boys as a treat. Wrestled w/ the fact that I knew I would get one (or 2) sandwiches for myself. I said it was ok to give myself this treat, I haven't had it in months. Then as I started driving and came to the parking lot..... I drove right by. Decided scrambled egg whites with turkey sausage and an orange sounded much better for all of us!

Best part ... no longer feeling the effects of 'adult beverages' ...:wink:

Replies

• live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WTG! I'm sure McD's would have made you feel much worse!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!