What will you do when you hit your goal?

Options
1. What is your goal?
2. How will you know when you get there?
3. What will you do to celebrate?

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1. my goal - 88 lb to lose
    2. I will float :laugh:
    3. Go shopping!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    1. What is your goal? My goal is to see 125 lbs... I have a little over 10 pounds to go!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
    2. How will you know when you get there? That day I hop on the scale and those numbers pop up!
    3. What will you do to celebrate? Oh my gosh..I don't know..have a party!! I want to reach this goal before my 30th birthday....which is in January. I have been very slow to lose weight and know the holidays will hit hard so I really need to get my mind focused now! and hit the treadmill which I haven't been doing lately!!!!!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    1. what is your goal?my goal has been to lose 133 pounds... i have already lost 58 and i have 75 to go!!!
    2.how will you know when you get there? well i will be walking around as half the person i started at ... so im sure i will be a littel lighter on my feet....
    3,what will i do to celebrate? Wow im not sure... maybe me and the girls will go out and celeberate with some beer lol or maybe a tattoo...
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    1. My goal is to reach 150 pounds (or a weight that will feel comfortable for my body...150 is still 4 pounds "overweight" for my height...but I think I'd look stick thin if I went much smaller than that...once I'm out of obese I'll be happy, although of course I will keep going)

2. I will know I'm there when I see 150 on the scale and can shop at regular clothing stores.

3. Once I reach my goal and maintain it for 3 months I am buying a new car. I've wanted one for a long time, but I'm making myself earn it...I figure it will take me 2 years to get to my goal weight if I lose 2 pounds per week, so this goal will take me awhile to achieve, and the car will be well worth it. I'm thinking maybe a VW Jetta...silver...convertible...so I can show off my cute little body lol
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    1. My goal is to be at a healthy weight for my weight and be comfortable in a bikini for the first time ever.
    2. I want to weigh 155 or less, (healthy for my height is 118-159) and be able to wear a bikini on a public beach.
    3. Get a tattoo and a bikini! :laugh:
  • LML79
    Options
    yes...a bikini.....a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal? 135 pounds (maybe just under 130 depending on how I look/fell, but not under 125!)
    2. How will you know when you get there? I will wear the red shirt I bought a year and a half ago I love that doesn't fit!
    3. What will you do to celebrate? Buy some new clothes!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?

My goal is about 145

I will know when I reach it when I step on the scale and that wonderful number comes up

I have been thinking about getting a Tattoo and maybe going on a shopping spree.
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?

1. Lose 100lbs which will put me at 145, a number both my doctor and I have agreed on :smile:
    2. Scale baby scale.. I want to look down and see those numbers and not my tummy! :grumble:
    3. I have two planned celebrations.
    a. I plan on throwing one massive big party in my back yard, the drinks will be flowing, and you are all invited! :drinker:
    b. I am orginally from Iowa, they have a bike ride across the state each year called RAGBRI, It is held in July and I am really hoping I will have made my goal by then and I intend to celebrate my new fitness by completing the 7 day ride from one end of my home state to the other!:tongue:
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    1. my goal is 135

2. I will know when the scale says so but most of all when I feel like a million bucks!

3. I plan to go out and buy a new outfit head to toe! Designer jeans, fancy shirt and new shoes. Then I am making my husband take me out to show it all off!
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    A size 10 pants or 160 pounds.
    Not really sure. I am just hoping to feel really healthy and darn proud of myself.
    I am going to buy myself a designer dress and wear it to all sorts of casual events, lol!

:laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?

1) Goal = 125 lbs.

2) My tummy and back will fit between my hands & also I will try on a bikini for the first time in my life!! I will feel lighter and at the height of happiness. I know that feeling. I've done it before (10 years ago).

3) My family trip to Cayman Islands.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    1. My ultimate goal is to weigh 125 pounds
    2. The alarms will go off when I step on the scale!!!!
    3. I am going to Key West wearing hot pants and go-go boots!

My friend cut out pictures of Key West, Hot Pants and GoGo boots and taped them to my desk when I started on MFP.

It was a joke then, it is a GOAL now!!

(dont worry, I will upload pictures!!! LOL)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    Well my goal weight is 135. (I am 7.5 lbs away now)

I will know when the scale and my clothes tell me.

I have no idea! I will have lost 135 lbs to weigh 135!! I may decide to go a little further...to like 130, etc......not sure yet. I will just see how I feel. If I do that, I will just take my time with it. I might work on maintaining first. I should party though! LOL!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    1. What is your goal?

1. 145 lbs or when im confortable with myself (witch i'm not far from, only 20 lbs to go !!!!!)
    2. the scale, a size 12 or less the grin on my face !! :bigsmile:
    3. 500$ on clothes... going shopping with mom .. yayay,
    and maybe a trip to mexico with my best friend... with a new bikini :happy:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    1. What is your goal? to lose 100 lbs, so I will be 150 which is average for my height
    2. How will you know when you get there? When I hear myself screaming
    3. What will you do to celebrate? I am getting a tattoo!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    1. Goal weight 140lbs, but I'll be satisfied with 145lbs (I'm a very curvy girl and regardless of how much weight I've lost in the past, my chest and butt NEVER go down, so I would be okay with being a little "overweight" for my height)

2. When my tummy is more or less flat

3. A new belly ring (a really extravagant one that screams "Look at my flat tummy!")
  • LML79
    Options
    1. What is your goal?
    Well my goal weight is 135. (I am 7.5 lbs away now)

I will know when the scale and my clothes tell me.

I have no idea! I will have lost 135 lbs to weigh 135!! I may decide to go a little further...to like 130, etc......not sure yet. I will just see how I feel. If I do that, I will just take my time with it. I might work on maintaining first. I should party though! LOL!

You have come a long way girl!!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    b. I am orginally from Iowa, they have a bike ride across the state each year called RAGBRI, It is held in July and I am really hoping I will have made my goal by then and I intend to celebrate my new fitness by completing the 7 day ride from one end of my home state to the other!:tongue:

A bike buddy of mine did this ride. He gained 5 pounds. Every little town you pass through all the people come out and give you tons of food including homemade pie.

You'd better be a few pounds below goal before this ride.