Grown and Sexy - Booty NSV!~ :O)

Options
2»

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I remember a couple weeks after I got my toning shoes and my butt firmed up, we were walking up the stairs and my boyfriend grabbed my booty and commented on how firm it was :blushing:
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how SO's can be so encouraging! Mine's across the country, but I'll send him progress pictures every once in a while, and his "Wow"s and "you look hot, babe" are sometimes EXACTLY what I need to kick my butt back into shape for the rest of the day/week/month. Way to go, you!! :) So exciting!

mine isnt nearly as far as yours, but because of his PhD program sometimes it feels like it! but it is extra motivating knowing that he will physically SEE a difference every time we see each other because there is usually a good chunk of time in between. So Fun! Keep sending your man pics... i bet he LOVES that! :O)
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the grown and sexy posts! Good for you him!!

And remember....

"You can do side bends or situps, but please don't lose that butt!"

hahahahahahah i have been quoted that song lyric more times than i can count! lol hilarious :blushing:
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Congrats!!!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Woo I love it!!!!!! It's so sweet that you guys make time for each other and on top of that you don't mind incorporating your healthy lifestyle into it. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!