Just purchased a LARGE :)

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I cannot believe this. I had to go and get new gym pants for my workouts at the gym! I went to our local Fred Meyer (walmart etc.) and checked all the post thanksgiving sale items for fitness apparel. I took 2 different sizes to go try out in the fitting room and lo behold, A LARGE fits!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooohooo!! This was just in less than one month!! Drop in a whole size!!

Success is sweet!! I want to be in a SMALL size so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe this. I had to go and get new gym pants for my workouts at the gym! I went to our local Fred Meyer (walmart etc.) and checked all the post thanksgiving sale items for fitness apparel. I took 2 different sizes to go try out in the fitting room and lo behold, A LARGE fits!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wooohooo!! This was just in less than one month!! Drop in a whole size!!

Success is sweet!! I want to be in a SMALL size so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! That's great! Congratulations!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You'll be in a small before you know it :drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • upskari4
    Options
    Good Job!!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Great job, that is awesome!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

and you WILL!:flowerforyou:

YAY on getting a smaller size....feels awesome doesn't it! I went to purchase a couple shirts the other day and haven't tried on clothes for eons, so had no clue I had dropped 6 sizes. :noway: :huh: :laugh: Sorta weird having to keep grabbing the next size down and head back to the dressing room, finally I got wise to the situation and grabbed a few sizes toward the end....never really thinking they would work but .....figured...oh well worth a shot:flowerforyou: :laugh:

So happy for you, I can so relate!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!