Guiltiest Nonfood Pleasures (keep it clean, please!) :)

Options

Replies

• YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Since it has to be clean I have nothing to post ;)

Ditto.
  • reenakainth
    Options
    DEfinately a night wrapped up in a satin blanket with my husband...! And maybe watching a soap or a film on the tv
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cranking up my ipod and dancing around my living room like a fool!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Strange addictions, Freaky Eaters & SHOES...I love shoes =)
  • nilla128
    nilla128 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    #1. I'm a Bravo TV girl- I watch em all. #2. I could wander round Target all day.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i love the history channel. american pickers, ANCIENT ALIENS, bigfoot/ghost shows... anything that's weird and possibly fake i am obsessed with. (i believe in that stuff, but i think the shows are fake)

Me too!! :D

Except American PIckers... that one guy is really irritating.

There are some good bigfoot documentaries on Netflix.

I also like all "Walking with" series. Like Walking with Dinosaurs or Monsters. They are cool!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    One word.

Coach.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TruTv!! and eyeshadow
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Watching the sunrise, hearing the birds early in the morning and SHOES!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Mine is clean unless you start reading it :devil: : FANFIC! I :heart: it!
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Cheesy mystery novels!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Love Chef Ramsey, he's loud, obnoxious, and rude, but I like him anyways.

And my true guilty pleasure...well, it's Build-A-Bear Workshop....sorry gotta admit it, luckily I work there and get a great discount, and get it mostly out of my system before too many find their way home now...

and of course there is Farmville and the other pleasure we can't admit to *lol*
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Shopping and crappy TV :) Love it!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Reality TV......... Bachelor/Bachelorette, Storage Wars, Teen Mom, America's Got Talent, The Little Couple, etc....... if it's corny I probably watch it!

Also gossip magazines... I have been obsessed lately with buying them because it gives me something to read while I'm working out on my elliptical. I've probably spent a small fortune on them.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Pedicure!
    Calling in sick and then going to the zoo. (I do this every spring.)
    Long telephone calls with relatives I love, (but don't live near enough to see).
    Cat plus laser pointer, need I say more?
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Fishing, reading, writing, and music
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    Music & TV shows - Weeds (my favorite) Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, Almost Human, Grey's Anatomy, The Killing, (I'm sure there's more. Oh, and I'm a Food Network junkie. It sounds like I spend alot of time in front of the TV huh? I really don't, I just watch a few specific shows & the news. I DVR most of my shows & watch them when it's "me" time. Unfortunately this "me" time usually involves either a bowl of icecream or a glass (or 2) of wine.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Hmm My pony, he takes up a lot of my time and I love him almost as much as my hubby and kids :) he's part of the family and I love his hugs and kisses.. I defy anyone to say he doesn't hug me, he stands with his head on my shoulder and his nose against my neck! :) I've had him from a foal and he's definately a mummy's boy! lol
    TV wise it's got to be Dexter!! Humour you can't share with your children but I love the show!!
    Music wise it's got to be rock/metal - Metallica / Mighty Mighty Bosstones etc.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Let's see:
    Netflix
    CoD on PS3
    Supernatural - Love my Winchester Boys!! :heart:
    Vampire Diaries - mmmmm Damon :love:
    HGTV
    Weeds
    Big C
    Breaking Bad
    True Blood
    Walking Dead
    Wilfred

that's all that I can think of right now...i know there is more :)
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love everyone's posts! Thanks! It's so much fun to see what everyone's guilty pleasures are (at least the ones MFP will let you post)! I'll have to watch Hoarders some time--maybe I'll feel better about my house! LOL! (And by the way, my husband hates my watching Teen Mom, but really, I watch a total of two hours of TV a week, if that). And he loves to watch equally ridiculous things like wrestling, shark shows and he and my daughter have become obsessed with the Real Policewomen shows!