5k in 4 weeks...and am behind on my training schedule..help?

Options
SO, I did the C25k last summer & got 3/4 of the way through...and quit, taking most of the winter off running. No good!

This year I was bound & determined not to quit, so I sighned up to run my first 5k on 9/10/11 which allowed me exactly enough training time to stick with a 8 week program & get to running. The only problem is I haven't been able to run without getting dizzy / feeling faint for the last week, and the race is in 4 weeks & I still have 6 weeks left on my training program! What should I do?

I really, really want to run in this race! I went to the doc this week & they are running blood work to see what is up since I have been feeling off for the past few weeks (overall fatigue, dizzy at random times & swinging temperatures). She also suggested I try an inhaler before I run, incase I have EIA...does this seem like a good idea?

How can I make up ground on my training program...if I am still struggling to feel well??

I appreciate any help...or advise, as I really, really want to make it to this race, running the whole time.

Thanks!