Hello...

Options
Hi there. I just decided to try this website. I'm hoping it will encourage me to be more accountable for my eating. I don't have a ton of wait to lose, but it's still been really hard. I work out 6 days a week and I eat foods that are healthy. My problem is I eat too much. It's so automatic, it's hard to stop and think before I just eat something. I can use any tips anyone might have.

Thanks!

Replies

• jmehalic
    Options
    Hi there. I just decided to try this website. I'm hoping it will encourage me to be more accountable for my eating. I don't have a ton of wait to lose, but it's still been really hard. I work out 6 days a week and I eat foods that are healthy. My problem is I eat too much. It's so automatic, it's hard to stop and think before I just eat something. I can use any tips anyone might have.

Thanks!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • whitmer23
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You'll love the website. It does make you accountable for what you eat. I do have the same problems - working out a lot and eating too much. I'm very excited what the future entails and good luck to you - you can do it!!!!
  • Kaycee22
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your healthier lifestyle journey!
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you and your endeavor !