I want my Graze Box NOW!!

Options
RajwaJ
RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
I finally did it. After seeing the advert on here every time I log on, I went on to the Graze site and had a look. I liked what I saw and have ordered a box. I picked Friday deliveries so I have to wait until the 19th August. It feels like Christmas.

Does anyone already have them and if so what are they like??

If anyone is interested they gave me a code so my friends can get a box for free and their 2nd box half price.

http://www.graze.com/p/6TWWK6J

Replies

• smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i had my 1st box yesterday and it was great,, loved everything in it spread it over yesterday and today and got next 1 being delivered tomorrow,, hope u like ures i loved mine, xx
  • RajwaJ
    Options
    I picked the healthy one. Does it tell you how many calories are in the different things or do I need to work that out myself?? I can't wait to go through and pick things I want. I have already binned olives but everything else looks yummy!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    It tells you the calorie information when the boxes arrive, and all of the possibilities are already in MFP so you can log them really easily!
  • RajwaJ
    Options
    Just had a look at the database. Some of those things sound amazing. Thank you. Will try to wait patiently for the 19th. lol! x
  • smex14
    smex14 Posts: 48
    Options
    Your post made me order a graze box! I'm quite excited to see what comes, everything looks good! Mine is coming on Saturday. I enjoyed reading the website. I figured if I like it, it's not too much money for a weekly treat. Good luck I hope we all get yumminess!
  • RajwaJ
    Options
    I decided I couldn't wait until next Friday so changed it to Monday. Instead of a TGIF treat its now something to banish Monday Blues. lol!