Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

CamelBak water bottles

Has anyone heard about these bottles before?
I'm in the South of France with work at the moment and went to Decathalon, a massive sports store to buy tennis stuff for the kids I nanny for. I saw these bottles there and got them for the kids and one for me... They are brilliant!!!!!
I've never been good at drinking a min of 8 cups of water a day but with this bottle I found yesterday I drank almost 4L of water during the day without thinking about it!!! I LOVE this bottle!!!
p://www.camelbak.com/Sports-Recreation/Bottles/Better-Bottle-Insulated-6L.aspx

Replies

• JFamilo
    JFamilo Posts: 22 Member
    I love the CamelBak water bottles! I have 2 (one 500ml and one 750ml) that I fill daily to drink at work. I usually end up adding in an additional liter of bottled water at work (the water for my building tastes bad) so I have at least 9 cups by the end of the day.

Something about being able to bite on the mouthpiece makes me drink more water than regular water bottles. I don't get it but it works!
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    I love the CamelBak water bottles! I have 2 (one 500ml and one 750ml) that I fill daily to drink at work. I usually end up adding in an additional liter of bottled water at work (the water for my building tastes bad) so I have at least 9 cups by the end of the day.

Something about being able to bite on the mouthpiece makes me drink more water than regular water bottles. I don't get it but it works!
    Exactly!! That's what I find too! I keep wanting to bite on the mouthpiece and before I know it I've finished the whole 750ml in no time at all and I'm refilling!!!!
    It was a fabulous find!
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    My only issue is that my back gets hot and I sweat. When wearing the CamelBak it is even worse. I do have one that is built into a day pack for hiking and it is great.
  • LisaJayne71
    My only issue is that my back gets hot and I sweat. When wearing the CamelBak it is even worse. I do have one that is built into a day pack for hiking and it is great.
    I just looked at their website and I didn't realise that they made other products too! Great company!
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Yess I am obsessed with mine haha I bring it everywhere. Discovered them when I sent one to my boyfriend while he was in Saudi on a deployment. Make drinking water so much easier! And it's better for the environment :)
  • I go everywhere with my CamelBak, I love it! On days where I happen to forget my water bottle, I can easily drink half as much water as I normally do.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    I just ordered one on Amazon. I've been slacking lately when it comes to drinking water, so I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for the link!
  • LisaJayne71
    Yess I am obsessed with mine haha I bring it everywhere. Discovered them when I sent one to my boyfriend while he was in Saudi on a deployment. Make drinking water so much easier! And it's better for the environment :)
    He'll need it in Saudi! I live in Bahrain! It's hot!
  • LisaJayne71
    I go everywhere with my CamelBak, I love it! On days where I happen to forget my water bottle, I can easily drink half as much water as I normally do.
    Same here!
  • LisaJayne71
    I just ordered one on Amazon. I've been slacking lately when it comes to drinking water, so I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for the link!
    You're welcome!
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Best. Waterbottle. Ever.

A friend suggested these,and I looked for months before I finally found the one and only store here that has them (shipping on them to Canada was outrageous so no ordering) and we all have them now. My favorite things are that they dont' leak, and they don't have the gross taste that alot of plastic bottles have. I think I might look into a stainless steel one soon.
  • LisaJayne71
    Best. Waterbottle. Ever.

A friend suggested these,and I looked for months before I finally found the one and only store here that has them (shipping on them to Canada was outrageous so no ordering) and we all have them now. My favorite things are that they dont' leak, and they don't have the gross taste that alot of plastic bottles have. I think I might look into a stainless steel one soon.
    I didn't know you can get the stainless steel ones too!