Hi I'm new

:smile: Hi I'm Missy...........trying to lose 25 lbs. basically. I'm 51 and 154 and really want to get down to 130 at what I feel is my normal weight. Really addicted to chocolate and bread so love love love the website food journal where it counts carbs and fat for you. Awesome! Doing 30 day shred anyone out there doing it too??

Replies

• gina1123
    gina1123 Posts: 12
    welcome, this site sure makes it a lot easier to be honest. Best of luck on your journey. Friend me and we can support one another!
    Gina
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    I am going to start the 30 day shred soon too, as soon as it gets delivered. Goodluck with everything!!! Feel free to add me if you need more support too :D
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome! Great site to help you lose that 25! I'm here trying to lose 30, myself. I think I have 21 to go, i don't know, haven't weighed in yet this week (kinda scared to). I'm doing 30DS too. I had started doing it when I could but just this week committed to doing it everyday w/ maybe a day off every 2 weeks or so. Add me and we can support each other! Happy journey to you!
  • Hello I'm Calli, I'm also new I joined yesterday i'm trying to get from 182 down to 135 I hope this helps me!
  • tnealxx1
    tnealxx1 Posts: 10
    im new also..and so far so good.
  • shepherdcenter
    shepherdcenter Posts: 1 Member
    :smile: hi i'm new at this also. what is the 30 day shed all about? by the way my name is
    renee, would love to lose 30lbs.