Miracle Noodle?

Options
BlessedMoon
BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
Has anyone tried Miracle Noodles? I was wondering if any of you have info on whether they're actually good for you. It seems a little too good to be true for me to buy into. If you've tried them, how did they taste?

Replies

• kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    i have seen them too, but have not yet tried them.
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    I have't but heard they smell awful so you have to rinse them very well. I hear they have no taste at all though.
  • willywonka_71
    willywonka_71 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I eat them regularly. They are a little more rubbery than your typical noodle, and they are bland tasting on their own, but will take on the flavour of whatever you cook them with/in. There is a bit of a fish smell to them when you take them out of the package (it's not gross by any means) but I just rinse them and smell is gone. It is a great addition to a meal for when you are feeling more hungry than usual, but don't want the extra calories. I enjoy them :)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Miracle Noodles? I was wondering if any of you have info on whether they're actually good for you. It seems a little too good to be true for me to buy into. If you've tried them, how did they taste?

Check out this thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293490-miracle-noodles?hl=miracle+noodle#posts-3933791
  • BlessedMoon
    Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • bubbab666
    Options
    one of my clients swears by them, and she is very meticulous about what she eats.
  • sambustem
    Options
    I just bought some a few weeks ago and have been putting them in the vegetable soup I make (I'm the only crazy person who eats soup when its over 100 outside!). They don't really have a taste and yes, they do smell funky...BUT if you've ever been to a REAL Vietnamese resturaunt, that is EXACTLY the smell!! They do fill you up, so that's great in my book!! BUT, find them on Amazon if you don't have a store that sells them! I bought them off the Miracle Noodle website and then my mom found them on Amazon for about $15 cheaper.
  • BlessedMoon
    Options
    I just bought some a few weeks ago and have been putting them in the vegetable soup I make (I'm the only crazy person who eats soup when its over 100 outside!). They don't really have a taste and yes, they do smell funky...BUT if you've ever been to a REAL Vietnamese resturaunt, that is EXACTLY the smell!! They do fill you up, so that's great in my book!! BUT, find them on Amazon if you don't have a store that sells them! I bought them off the Miracle Noodle website and then my mom found them on Amazon for about $15 cheaper.

Thanks, I'm always lookin for a great deal!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm not understanding how they can be calorie free.