Non-Embarrassing/Discreet Office Work Outs

Options
2»

Replies

• carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i think there is a bicycle thing you can get that fits under your desk and you can pedal all day...

http://www.amazon.com/Isokinetics-Inc-Brand-Pedal-Exerciser/dp/B000KDWA82
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow this is great, really could use it!
  • jleed53
    jleed53 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! i need the hot coworker excerise!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Anyone have one of these? Looks interesting... mixed reviews on Walmart's site.
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    There is not a day that goes by that I don't get a chuckle on here. Love the sense of humor! My idea is not as fun as the hot co-worker idea but sitting on a yoga ball rather than an office chair works your chore just sitting on it, especially if your at your desk all day.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    If you have one of those under the desk ellipticals, do you find it effective?
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I sit in a cube all day. I stand up and do squats and lunges when no one is looking. I also do tricept dips using the chair. If you have light weights keep them at your desk and do arm exercises. Arm circles. While seated brign you legs up parelleI to teh floor move legs in an out. I even do planks at my dsk sometimes. I also look for an empthy confrenceroom and do 25 or so jumping jacks. I also walk to a restroom that is further away. All of this is hard to track but i think it helps.

if al else fails type. Even if you are having a slow day if you type you will burn more calorie doing that than reading wikipedia or CNN.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I do a set of lunges and squats every time I go to the bathroom then the next day I do various push-ups...against the wall not on the bathroom floor!!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    kiegels.

Ditto
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    They have those bike pedals you can put under your desk... or you can grab a hot coworker and find a convienent closet...

I love you.
    Wow. That was easy.
  • mafeld28
    Options
    If only I had one... hahah, that made my day!