Huh???? Is it possible??? or is this a dream?????

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I think very soon I may be heading toi buy a new pair of my fave jeans. For the simple fact that they are gewtting BIG!!!!!!!!!!! I put them on just a couple minutes ago and they feel more than relaxed they feel loose!!!!!!!!This means I am very near dare I say it being a size 6!!!!! I am awestruck!!!!! I always used to say girls this size needed a cheeseburger hahahaha, jealousy will do that to ya!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I think very soon I may be heading toi buy a new pair of my fave jeans. For the simple fact that they are gewtting BIG!!!!!!!!!!! I put them on just a couple minutes ago and they feel more than relaxed they feel loose!!!!!!!!This means I am very near dare I say it being a size 6!!!!! I am awestruck!!!!! I always used to say girls this size needed a cheeseburger hahahaha, jealousy will do that to ya!!!!!!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    It's possible...and probable...70+ pounds will do that to a pair of jeans! awesome job!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    0002018C.gif
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congratulations!! You're an inspiration...and may I just add...'you need a burger!' haha...enjoy your new jeans. You deserve it!
  • upskari4
    Options
    Congrats! I know that feels so good! Great job!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How good does that feel???? Congratulations girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!