Calories In Fruits

Options
romzana
romzana Posts: 86 Member
for some reason my calorie counters not working

can you please tell me how much calories are in 1 banana and a couple of plums - about 5

thanks ever so much

Replies

• Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    a bananna is usually 90
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    105 in a medium banana and 30 cals per plumb
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    depends on the size of your banana :wink: somewhere between 90 and 110 usually
  • hellhammer
    Options
    if i was you i wouldnt even matter to count calories in fruist since natural sugar is a super burner its not like refined sugar, but hey its your life , for my part fruit as like veggies eat as much as you want!
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    depends on the size of your banana :wink: somewhere between 90 and 110 usually

Too funny!! Yes all bananas are not created equal :laugh:
  • lockef
    lockef Posts: 466
    Options
    if i was you i wouldnt even matter to count calories in fruist since natural sugar is a super burner its not like refined sugar, but hey its your life , for my part fruit as like veggies eat as much as you want!

What?! Superburner? Sugar is sugar... whether it comes from fruit or soda. Doesn't matter.
  • hcam8
    hcam8 Posts: 69
    Options
    yeh what is the deal with refined sugar..why is it so bad for you?
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options

What?! Superburner? Sugar is sugar... whether it comes from fruit or soda. Doesn't matter.

Hey now... you're clouding the matter with facts. Let's not get all caught up in what is "scientific" and what is urban legend. A "suberburner" sounds awesome. HA HA HA
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Refined sugar is bad for you and natural sugar found in fruits is better for you.