Newbie Here

Options
I am a 38 year old stay at home Dad who has a brain tumor. I have been on chemo and radiation with 2 brain surgeries. I have lifted weights consistently since 1990 so I have more than enough muscle. I have plenty of muscle but the fat has gone up to wheer it bothers me day and night. I am happy to use this friendly user site. Food logs are great. I can run a marathon but I can never out eat my excerise. This is my downfall. Night time eating, snacking and portion sizes are my issue. I look forward to checking in daily. Thanks!

Replies

• perishable
    perishable Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have discovered that using MFP when tracking my meals has really reduced my night eating. It feels like before I was tracking my food, I was having a black out moment with my night eating and wiping it from my memory. Now that I have to be accountable, it really makes me think twice about having that just one piece of cheese... or just that one more nibble of left overs...
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Hiya andwelcome to MFP =) Grab and helmet, watch the snarky ones, and jump right in, the water's fine!