Shopping NSV!

Options
I have been using MFP for 25 days now and have lost 7.2 lbs. I hadn't really noticed much of a change, but decided to stop into Target to browse for some new clothes. I've tried on their bathing suits before, but the tops just never seemed to fully cover the girls! Well for some reason I decided to try one on, and IT FIT! I wasn't even shopping for a new bathing suit and walked out of the store with one! I even noticed my body starting to change and my stomach actually looking flatter! I also tried on some new work clothes, and have gone down a size! I have almost given up a few times in these short 3ish weeks because I felt discouraged the scale was moving slowly or that it would just never happen, but I found some new found motivation and confirmation today! I'm not going to lie, when I was leaving Target, I couldn't wait to post my first NSV!

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    I have been using MFP for 25 days now and have lost 7.2 lbs. I hadn't really noticed much of a change, but decided to stop into Target to browse for some new clothes. I've tried on their bathing suits before, but the tops just never seemed to fully cover the girls! Well for some reason I decided to try one on, and IT FIT! I wasn't even shopping for a new bathing suit and walked out of the store with one! I even noticed my body starting to change and my stomach actually looking flatter! I also tried on some new work clothes, and have gone down a size! I have almost given up a few times in these short 3ish weeks because I felt discouraged the scale was moving slowly or that it would just never happen, but I found some new found motivation and confirmation today! I'm not going to lie, when I was leaving Target, I couldn't wait to post my first NSV!

You should feel so proud!
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) That's awesome!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Hell yeah..........nice job. Keep on keepin' on..
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    hell yeah.......keep on keepin on. Nice job!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Good for you!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Kar05g
    Kar05g Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really is the support of all you MFPers that keeps me going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!