What do you eat for breakfast?!?

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    What do you eat for breakfast?!?
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    usually, three cups of coffee with splenda and sugar free hazlenut creamer, a packet of Quaker simple harvest multi grain cereal with a half cup of skim milk, one egg, and a piece of the Sara Lee 45 cal wheat toast. That will hold me til about 10:30 if I eat it at 7:15. Then I have a container of fat free yogurt to hold til lunch. On lazy days, I just have the cereal, but that's always a mistake. I'm hungry again by nine.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Kroger Active Lifestyle Cereal (7g protein for one cup!) 1.5 cups
    Plain Soy Milk 1.25 cups

That pretty much fills me up comfortably. I ate grits with PB this morning and I feel soooo full. :sick:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    If I'm at work usually yogurt or a fiber one bar. Other things I like are kashi go lean cereal w/skim milk, low fat cottage cheese w/fruit, or quaker weight control oatmeal. Today I had whole wheat waffles w/sugar free syrup. It was yummy!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    multigrain lite english muffin
    1 egg (fried in spray of evoo)
    1/2 oz LF american cheese
    1/2 oz ham

Quick sandwich on the go, high in fiber and protien.

You can fry up the egg the night before and microwave with the cheese/ham on top while the english is toasting. No more than 15 seconds at a time.

:drinker:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've never been a breakfast person, but now I have a slim fast shake in the car on the way to work (like 6:30) then around 8:30-9:00 I'll have a packet of oatmeal. Then I am usually good until lunch (as long as I drink my water) I stopped drinking the slim fast a couple of months ago and hit a big plateau - I really think it is important to have something first thing in the morning.
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1 Cup of Kellogs All Bran
    1 pottle of low fat natural yoghurt
    1 banana

AND most importantly coffee and heaps of it!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE breakfast!

Today I made healthified French toast. I used Pepperidge Farm's light wheat bread (45 per slice). I made the batter out of egg beaters, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. I cooked it up with a bit of spray, added some stevia and more cinnamon, and topped with sugar free maple syrup. Then I made some scrambled eggs with Egg Beaters and onion.

Put that with the bit of skim milk I used for my coffee, and I had a healthy, filling breakfast for 290 calories.

It was delicious!