Help

I seem to lose a pound or 2 a week but really need to get my bmi down so I can my operation and I wanna get I lb a lipsy dress by November

Replies

• I am by no means an expert at this weight loss thing-but I have read through a couple of your food diaries, and it looks like you eat a lot of white flour and junk food. Maybe try cutting some of that out for a week and see if you get higher numbers. I have done it for the past three months, and it feels like the weight is just falling off! I still allow treats when I'm on dates or out with friends, but that is only every once in a while. Just don't give up! You are doing great!!!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549 Member
    Thankim a fussy eater so I find it hard but gonna try and eat more fruit x
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Losing a pound or two a week is a great acheivement.
    Make sure you are eating as healthy as you can and keep exercising - you'll get there!
  • I am by no means an expert at this weight loss thing-but I have read through a couple of your food diaries, and it looks like you eat a lot of white flour and junk food. Maybe try cutting some of that out for a week and see if you get higher numbers. I have done it for the past three months, and it feels like the weight is just falling off! I still allow treats when I'm on dates or out with friends, but that is only every once in a while. Just don't give up! You are doing great!!!

I agree with this. Cut out the fast food all together! Switch to Lite Whole Grain breads and eat leaner meat. Try egg whites instead of whole eggs. Definately more natural raw fruit (not fruit in juice), Try healthy snacks like Fiber One brands are really good. Also are you exercising? That would help alot. Good luck! It's hard, but once you switch you totally get used to it.