Who does ZUMBA Wii at home?

Options
I have no time to get to a gym with kids, etc. so I do Zumba at home, hardcore. I wear a watch and I Zumba from an hour to two a day. EVERYDAY! Who else does the Zumba at home?

Replies

• georgiag111
    Options
    I do on occasion! I liked it better then the DVDS
  • DancezChick
    Options
    I do and I love it!! I be sweating!!!:drinker:
  • JenniferNeff
    Options
    I havent tried Zumba, yet. Good to know its so awesome.
    I have tried P90X and Insanity.
    But Ill try that for sure, I loved them.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I work out at home 5 days a week but after doing zumba at the gym the home ones are just too slow for me to get into and get my heart rate up the way I want it to
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I do I do:happy: I love it....GREAT SWEAT
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I work out at home 5 days a week but after doing zumba at the gym the home ones are just too slow for me to get into and get my heart rate up the way I want it to

They are versions for beginners to experts on the WII, my HR is always up and running. Gym classes are totally fun but I have to have to do it at home since I have the kids here. I wear a HR watch and Calorie Counter so I know for sure I get a great burn in.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!! I dont have the Wii version but I do the DVDs. It really works your core and its fun fun!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    Options
    Ditto!!! I did 2 hours of it today and burned over 1800 calories. So much fun!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I do it too. . . really fun. . .along with just dance 2.
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    I love Wii Zumba...:heart:

I love the atmosphere of the Zumba studio I go to...and the excitement of the people...But Wii Zumba is awesome for when you dont have time to head out or at times (too early or late) when classes don't run.

(singing..."El Amor...El Amor...El Amor...El Amor") hahaha
  • sarahmcguire96
    Options
    i have been thinking of getting it for Wii and after reading these posts i think i am going to get it for sure.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hands to chest and out, LOVE!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    Options
    I love Wii Zumba...:heart:

I love the atmosphere of the Zumba studio I go to...and the excitement of the people...But Wii Zumba is awesome for when you dont have time to head out or at times (too early or late) when classes don't run.

(singing..."El Amor...El Amor...El Amor...El Amor") hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hands to chest and out, LOVE!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    Options
    Worth it! Worth it! Worth it!!! <3
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I do!! ... not every day... but I use Zumba Wii as well as EA ACtive Sport 2..
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I do! Zumba for the WII was my only workout for the 1st month of my journey! I love it! I have incorporated more workouts since then, but still get Zumba in @ least twice a week!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Jen.................I think you have STOCK in the "Wii Zumba" haha!! One day...........I will try it, along with my gym classes!!
  • ashale4
    Options
    I have Zumba Wii, I luv it but I don't know how many calories I've burned
  • 0jylnn0
    0jylnn0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba for the wii,also the Just Dance games are a great workout! :)
  • jenny4teach
    jenny4teach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I prefer doing zumba at the gym because its more of an amped up atmosphere, but whenever I cant make it to tthe classes I do my Zumba Wii! Sometimes I like the Wii dances better than the ones in the classes!! And I sweat by the middle of the 2nd song every time!

PS I heard the new one coming out has a calorie counter built in!