Comparison pics: 2008/2011

Options
ickybella
ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
Well, this is just for fun, as I've already posted a success story and I've already posted these pictures in my most recent blog. Anyway, I'm hoping this will inspire someone to do something good for him/herself.

2008:

6018599298_777c5f0905.jpg
isthisme2 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

2011:

6018531918_d1914d1a6b.jpg
DSCF1448 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

I'm far from perfect, but I'm in maintenance now (since May) and just working on getting rid of some belly and thigh fat at this point. In case you're wondering what I do, I work out 6 days a week, 3 days of running (1 20-minute run and 1 interval run plus a 10-13 mile run at the weekend) and three days of strength, using either bodybuilding.com or P90X. I cook tasty, mostly healthy meals for my husband and myself and I EAT. I'm not really a salad kind of girl, so I have to plan ahead. On Saturday or Sunday, I cook and freeze breakfasts and lunches for the rest of the week. I don't really log much anymore, but I keep coming back to MFP because I am addicted. :love:

Replies

• squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW! You did amazing! You are so inspiring! Thanks for the pics, I love them!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    thats awesome!!!! you look amazing!! congrats!!!! you are an inspiration to us all! thanks for sharing!!!!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    send some of that success my way
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! so inspiring! I am looking to break up a plateau I am having, any advice? I need to incorporate running into my work outs, I have just been trying to wait until this weather cools down and the humidity breaks so I can breathe easier out there. Currently I am only alternating between the 30 day shred, banish fat/boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I think I may need more cardio.
  • onlybelieve81
    Options
    WOW! You look great. You have just inspired me.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I didn't comment on your blog, sorry! But I will say here - You look outstanding :) I hope you know your legs are amazing. If I could trade you some slim belly for some slim legs, I am totally up for that ;) Which, by the way, your belly is slim too! I understand feeling down about ones self but really, you have come such a long way!! I cannot look at you and imagine you as the bigger girl. You will always be a tiny Bee to me :)

PS. Did you purchase a bee-kini? I am in need of seeing that!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. . . You look amazing. . .
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    wow Bee, you looking amazing...stunning...I wouldn't shy away from the word perfect.
  • LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring and amazing. And gorgeous.
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Very inspiring!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    wow!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    Hard work sure pays off. Rock it!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep it up.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! 110 lbs. lost! That is AMAZING! And you look AMAZING!! Congrats to you......you should be very proud! Thanks for being an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!