Did not notice until now........

mistyb47711
mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
edited October 1 in Success Stories
Everyone kept telling me that I was looking great, but I honestly could not tell a difference in the mirror. I have seen lots of side by side photos here on MFP so I decided to do one. Yes it is only -16.2 lbs but I now can see the difference and why people have been telling me it looks like you have lost a lot more then that. Im glad I did this side byb side.....it's only been 30 days so I am very excited about my future progress pictures!....Thanks for looking guys! Hope this progress picture works :)
mistyprogress.jpg

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    great job, 16 lbs made a big difference, way to go!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    You look great!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    You can see the difference for sure. How great to see the changes yourself too :) Well done, look forward to more pics as the weight shifts. :)
  • "Only" 16.2 lbs??? Please don't down play your success so far. That's AWESOME! Keep it up!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    It was the same with me. Everyone said how good I was looking but I didn't see it. I noticed when I was wearing pants and a shirt 1 size smaller than what I normally wear and it's been 1 mo th and 14lbs for me. Keep going babe! Your Doin it!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    It was the same with me. Everyone said how good I was looking but I didn't see it. I noticed when I was wearing pants and a shirt 1 size smaller than what I normally wear and it's been 1 mo th and 14lbs for me. Keep going babe! Your Doin it!
    Thanks! and I think pics are in order for you, but I know your waiting on getting pics taken at the wedding....those you will post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!