Any changes?

Options
annalobdell
annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
So, I have lost about 25 pounds. These pictures are me at 338 and 323. I don't see a difference. I am not taking anymore pics until I get down to 313. I think I will take pics every 10 pounds.
Snapshot_20110802_2-1.gif

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a positive difference. Keep up the good work :-)
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I *do* see a difference! Keep it up! Don't. Let. Yourself. Get. Discouraged.
    You're on the right track! Keep going!
  • kerrylou150
    Options
    I agree... i totally see a difference! Keep up the good work... maybe try taking pictures on the 1st of each month instead of every 10 lbs or so. You might personally notice a difference that way. Its amazing how much can change in just 30 day.

Keep up the good work
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    There is definately a difference!
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    I see a big difference! Hang in there! :)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaah I don't see how I definitely see a difference!! Keep going my sistah!
  • 4himalone
    Options
    I, also, see a difference! Keep up the good work! Your efforts are showing!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, there's a difference!
    I can see it in your chin, the sides of your face, your cheeks.... You've done really well, keep it up and soon you will see it too!
  • megsohead
    megsohead Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There is a deffinate difference, Keep up the good work!
  • jenahaynes
    Options
    Congrats!! I can see a major difference!
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I guess I don't see the changes because I see me everyday. I have lost 6 pounds in the 2 weeks my hubby has been gone. I am hoping to be at 313 when he gets home the 26th of August. It's nice to see that other people notice.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    THAT WOULD BE A HECK YES!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see the difference!
    It can be hard to see our own differences, but they are very definitely there.
    You have made a lot of progress, keep it up!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I see a difference, especially in your cheeks. It is hard to see the change in ourselves. It takes a while before your mind catches up with your body.

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!