Blogs?

Options
Hey all,

I just started using my blog on here and I am liking having that space to vent and check in. I have been on here for a while using the forums and love them!

I was just wondering how many people use their blogs and what they use them for? Do you read other people's blog entries?

Also, do you think it is ok to drop in on other people's blogs and comment on what they posted if you have never talked to them before? I have been doing it because personally I would want the feedback, but it occurred to me that maybe they don't really want my feedback.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DjBliss05
    Options
    Hey all,

I just started using my blog on here and I am liking having that space to vent and check in. I have been on here for a while using the forums and love them!

I was just wondering how many people use their blogs and what they use them for? Do you read other people's blog entries?

Also, do you think it is ok to drop in on other people's blogs and comment on what they posted if you have never talked to them before? I have been doing it because personally I would want the feedback, but it occurred to me that maybe they don't really want my feedback.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • laine23
    Options
    of course it is great to know others read ur blog!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I like having a blog. I try to make what I write not so personal as to give away every secret I've ever had, but I do say a lot more about myself than I do in the forums. I love blogging. I write about lots of stuff - it's a journal of sorts, a place to vent about frustrations in life, and remark about weight loss.

I have asked for feedback, and I really don't get any to speak of. Probably for the reasons you've listed. I do offer comments when the material is remarkable.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I blog - usually vent, or anything that others have posted that I'd like to keep a copy of for later reference,
    I'd love to have comments, it'd fee llike an extension to MPF community then - if that makes sense?
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I love to blog also. I vent, I share info i've learned, I use it to gather information that I learn from the forums etc. I like to write and do so in the hopes of sharing and entertaining anyone who cares to read my blog and would love feedback.