I'm glad...

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
The gym is only 5 mins away! I'm down to 15 calories left (after working out an earning 385!) and it's just now 4pm :laugh:

I've got to go...I'm going to want a snack later!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    The gym is only 5 mins away! I'm down to 15 calories left (after working out an earning 385!) and it's just now 4pm :laugh:

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:laugh: enjoy your workout! ah and your snack later:wink::drinker:
  • want2beslim
    Options
    :laugh: have fun x
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have to agree. My gym is 1/2 a mile away! $20 a month and the have daycare that my son has been going to since he was 6 months old. He walks in there like he's the mayor!! :laugh: I have it made!

It does help to know that he is having a good time. Makes my workout that much better!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have to agree. My gym is 1/2 a mile away! $20 a month and the have daycare that my son has been going to since he was 6 months old. He walks in there like he's the mayor!! :laugh: I have it made!

It does help to know that he is having a good time. Makes my workout that much better!
    :laugh: I can see how that would make for a great workout..knowing he's takin care of ...the living close part and the decent monthly fee!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My local gym is $14.95 a week and has childcare for $2/hour and its only available between 9am-12noon, I work full time :mad:
This discussion has been closed.