11 miles....

ebert5150
ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
I ran 11 miles today, my longest distance run yet. I feel so good I had to share! :-)

Replies

• I remember when I first ran 12 miles without stopping, it was amazing. Congrats on this accomplishment!!!!! That is so great...you should try for a half marathon!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    That's awesome! I want to get where you are!
  • Congrats!
  • that is so awesome, great job!
  • That is awesome! Way to go!!
  • ebert5150
    Thanks! I'm gonna run a half-marathon in November....all 13 miles along the ocean, can't wait!
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Go you!!!! My longest is 10. You're an inspiration to me and many! :)
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    WOW - Great Job. How long have you trained to be able to run 11 miles?
  • That's awesome!!! My longest run so far without stopping is 7 miles and I know what that felt like. Great job!!!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Fantastic! What a great milestone, and one that not many people achieve!
  • ebert5150
    I think I started running in april or may. I was doing other cardio stuff before that though.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    hahaha I feel lazy. I started running at the begining of the summer running 3/4 a mile. I am now up to a 5k (or a little over like 3.33 miles today) but 11... man I need to step my game up!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Fantastic! :happy:

I wanna be you in a few months!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Ugh..... I hate running. But I love the results. So maybe I love running? Good work! Keep it going.
  • megsohead
    megsohead Posts: 7 Member
    Keep up the good work!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    you'll be at that goal PDQ if you keep that up. Don't forget rest days.
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    That is incredible! I'm hoping to do the first day of C25K on Monday and I'll be happy to make it through that :) Congrats!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Wow! Great job. That's a tough distance. you're ready for a half marathon now....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!