so I wanted a little motivation...

Options
and since I happened to be in front of my laptop and I google everything anyways, I randomly googled "skinny inspiration" then up pops these 'thinspiration' pictures of all these unhealthy looking women....what does it even mean to be skinny anymore?

Replies

• rebeccaoneillcarter
    Options
    ugh thinspo is so awful. it is so incredibly triggering for me.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thinspiration...
    I got some of those. I tend to lean more on the unhealthy dieting myself. I'm trying to be more smarter about things now though. But in my opinion having pics like that can be good. I dont use it as a goal to look like THAT but I do use it as something. Kinda makes me feel better about myself too when I look better =)
  • shanlr76
    Options
    Strong is the new skinny;)
  • uyendee
    uyendee Posts: 1
    Options
    Check out my inspiration board. I have 300 followers, and its a bit inspiring to see how many people repin my pins. Feels like we're all doing this together.

http://pinterest.com/uyendee/inspiration/
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    "strong is the new skinny" I like that!...it should be your signature!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thinspiration...
    I got some of those. I tend to lean more on the unhealthy dieting myself. I'm trying to be more smarter about things now though. But in my opinion having pics like that can be good. I dont use it as a goal to look like THAT but I do use it as something. Kinda makes me feel better about myself too when I look better =)

I like that you use the pictures for a positive purpose...its just that the ones that I saw were kinda morbid