Are you kidding me??!?

Options
I was looking up hairstyles for my next haircut and stumbled upon this (don't know how, just did...oh wonderful internet). Some of the comments below Anne Hathaway's picture made my jaw drop! These people want her to lose more weight??? What has the world come to. :grumble:

http://www.skinnygossip.com/im-voting-for-anne-hataway-to-lose-more-weight/

Makes me angry. :mad:

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    wow her thighs are no where near big or huge lol
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Can I beat up the person who wants to see "xylephone" ribs?!?!?!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Pro-anorexia propaganda. I think she need to eat a stick of butter.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read it. Is that for real??? I have never seen her look so bad! She looks terrible. OMG! Okay I want to lose to be healthy not an emaciated stick figure. Ugh and they wonder why women have such body image issues. That is not healthy at all.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    That appears to be a pro-ana blog. They'd want a beanpole to lose more weight.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was looking up hairstyles for my next haircut and stumbled upon this (don't know how, just did...oh wonderful internet). Some of the comments below Anne Hathaway's picture made my jaw drop! These people want her to lose more weight??? What has the world come to. :grumble:

http://www.skinnygossip.com/im-voting-for-anne-hataway-to-lose-more-weight/

Makes me angry. :mad:

Oh myfreaking lord...seriously? SERIOUSLY? I wouldn't even want to be as thin as she is now! What a society we live in!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well, it is a pro-ana site.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Well being that they have a "starving tip of the day" I'd say its not a very healthy site to start with. Doesn't suprise me.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    INSANE!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Maybe they hate her and want her to die
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I think you have all forgotten what sarcasm looks like
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yeah,, celebs have to be a size 0 or their"fat", REDICULOUS!!!!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    urghhh that site should be deleted together with sites like it. "Skinny Worshipping" is such a tragedy and I feel for our young sistas who are influenced by the media and sites like these.

Bring on curvy and healthy - and MODERATION people!
  • Elysian13
    Options
    I just can't believe people will actually takes those tips and use them! Its awful, no wonder why so many girls have eating disorders! This just fuels it. Bah. :/
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    Let's face it, even if Anne Hathaway gained twenty pounds she would still be beautiful.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I think you have all forgotten what sarcasm looks like

What sarcasm? It's a pro-ana site with comments about someone who is thin needing to lose more weight. Where do you see sarcasm?
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. I started poking around the site and found this. http://www.skinnygossip.com/starving-tip-of-the-day/

Sickening!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I looked deeper into that site... they are very sick individuals. They have a "starving tip of the day". That's messed up. I hope these people find peace with themselves before they go too far.
  • itsirk1978
    itsirk1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I left my comment that she does not need to loose more weight, that she looks fine on the bottom half and skin and bones only on the top... I think we should all leave comments on their crazy page.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Ok, what is up with all these pro-ana blogs, pictures, websites???? Are these people mental? Anne Hathaway looks sickily already and they are b^tching for her to lose more weight.... W.....T.......F

SickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSickSick..........................................................................

:sick: :sick: :sick: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: