New and need friends

Options
I have been logging into MFP for over two weeks now and have been exercising. I always thought that counting calories was for eccentric, excessive types and have recently learned that it works for me. I am down 7 lbs and have felt really motivated until I became sick on Monday evening. I still feel sick and want to get back into the gym and don't want to lose my momentum and motivation. I could use some reinforcements...

I really want to do this. I spent all my life feeling self conscious about my weight and want to be healthier. I spent a good amount of time reading these posts last Saturday and grew really inspired. Your stories are really amazing... I want my story to be as well.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer

Replies

• krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Keep it up and good luck! Feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    Hello newbie!

I'm rather new myself, or at least to posting. I think getting involved here is the best way to get motivated. Thanks for joining MFP and good luck to you!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have been logging into MFP for over two weeks now and have been exercising. I always thought that counting calories was for eccentric, excessive types and have recently learned that it works for me. I am down 7 lbs and have felt really motivated until I became sick on Monday evening. I still feel sick and want to get back into the gym and don't want to lose my momentum and motivation. I could use some reinforcements...

I really want to do this. I spent all my life feeling self conscious about my weight and want to be healthier. I spent a good amount of time reading these posts last Saturday and grew really inspired. Your stories are really amazing... I want my story to be as well.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer
    You can do it!
  • lesiajones
    Options
    Hello!! I haven't been on here long and have really found it helpful. I was sick last week and worried about missing a couple of days myself, but I'm up and running again! You can and will do it!!!!! =))
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! glad you are here. Everyone on here is very supportive and helpful for one another. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • wendibartel
    Options
    First off feel better soon. Just wanted you to know it looks like you are doing a great job. I too am fairly knew. I could always use a friend or two or three so feel free to add me. A little motivation/support never hurts. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • ESRocks
    ESRocks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would love to meet new people. People who are ready for a change and ready to do the work. I am so it would be great to have some support!