Fat loss here I come

Options
I have tried for a while to shift the last few pounds.
The last few seem to be the very hardest!
I know they sneak up on you and before you know it you are 10 pound, then 20 pound over where you wish to be.
I do not want to get to that stage.
So I will give this site my best attempt to loose 5 pounds.

I am fitness bunny and I like, no love to walk. I do half hour to and from work every day.
I gym at least once a week and would like to find the time for more.

I just do not know how to shift the last 6 pounds!
S

Replies

• suzid
    suzid Posts: 3
    Options
    I have tried for a while to shift the last few pounds.
    The last few seem to be the very hardest!
    I know they sneak up on you and before you know it you are 10 pound, then 20 pound over where you wish to be.
    I do not want to get to that stage.
    So I will give this site my best attempt to loose 5 pounds.

I am fitness bunny and I like, no love to walk. I do half hour to and from work every day.
    I gym at least once a week and would like to find the time for more.

I just do not know how to shift the last 6 pounds!
    S
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Track your calories and make sure you are eating enough! Remember to log in all your exercise and make sure you eat those calories too! MFP already gives you a deficit to lose weight so any exercise calories are there for you to eat!

Good luck!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal, but am up 10 now. :explode: It's a constant battle, but this is a good tool/environment for your weightloss goals.

Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • suzid
    suzid Posts: 3
    Options
    It is great to see how many calories you can eat but I cannot eat that much!

I cannot understand why I am not as thin as a stick. I excersise all the time and walk everywhere!
    I eat healthy and not too much at that!

I will see how this monitoring my eating goes.
    Thanks for the support!
    S
  • rockthepink
    Options
    I am 16 and today is the first day i am on here..
    i am arond 100 pounds over weight :explode:
    do you have any advice 4 me?
  • kimmi
    kimmi Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all! I'm tired of being tired and tired of being fat! I really like the way MFP tracks calories and my weight! I'm really going to try to be consistent (which is my biggest fault in losing weight) and get to my goal! Today is a new day for me and I want to vow to never be this weight again!!:bigsmile: I love the encouragement that everyone gives and I will be there giving it too!! I'm going to make MFP my nightly routine!! I'm sooo glad I found this site and if you are new too, like me, let's get going!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmi
    kimmi Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Rock the Pink (by the way pink rocks! LOL) Today is my first day too and the first day of both of us making a change!! Your young and that's the best time to start so that you don't have to go through life always trying to lose it, seems to overwhelm your life when there are soooo many other wonderful things to live life for!! Lose it now and go on with the rest of your life healthy!! You can do it girl, keep getting on here tracking, learning and being supported! That's why we are all here!! So, let's get moving!!! :flowerforyou: