No Breakfast?? Bad?? ADVICE!

2»

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Wow, a lot of misinformation here.

Please read this.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

If you feel like eating, do it, if you don't then don't.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    I don't know if it's good or bad. I can only share what worked for me and for my lifestyle. I had to give up exercise for a while to give an old injury time to heal. Without exercise, I had to focus solely on my food intake. After reading an article about the benefits of having a good, hearty breakfast... I started having it the next day. There were times when I didn't have anything to eat until well after lunch time and some days not even until dinner time. I made time to have a large breakfast (between 450-550 calories). Since doing that plus having lunch, dinner and 3 snacks each day... I lost just shy of 10 pounds in 3 short weeks. Nothing else had changed with my caloric intake, etc. Plus I wasn't exercising at all. Does breakfast help with weight loss? It might not work for everyone, but it sure worked for me! I always make time for breakfast now. Good luck!
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Great time to start an IF lifestyle. :p

16 hours fast, 8 hour eating window, which is probably what you are doing anyway at Band Camp (wow, these things exist oustside of american pie??)

after 11am is fine if you feel fine. :)
    hit you're caloric target before 7pm and you are sweet as!
This discussion has been closed.