Hi

Options
moefitt
moefitt Posts: 15 Member
I'm Mo. My brother Mark turned me on to this site. He's had so success with it and felt it could be a useful tool for me (I'm a Certified Personal Trainer). This is great...I don't even know where to begin...gives a good account of what my caloric intake should be, there by setting the tone for my diet and exercise...it gives me a chance to meet people who are trying to do the right thing of diet and exercie but are having a little trouble staying motivated. I want to share my knowledge as a trainer and motivator to help others.

Replies

• Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    Hi Mo! Welcome aboard!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    HI MOE! Thank Mark for sending you here! My sister sent me here as well! I have made this site a crutch! I have the app on my phone and refuse to eat anything without logging it first. Welcome aboard this crazy train!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I think that's great! Welcome aboard, Moe :)
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    Options
    Mo, my brother! Glad you made it! Looking forward to your posts and folks, I'm telling you this guy has great advise. We had a conversation about running last Saturday and it has made a world of difference in my endurance. Went from not being able to run a full mile to running 2 miles without panting for air. Next up is 3 miles and so on and so on.....
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Mo
    Great to see you here - we can all do with a bit of help and advice along the way, even the pros!
    Good luck
    Lindsay
    PS 50 is definitely young