Day 8+ Level 2 Shredders...what's an adventure you would lik

Options
We have talked about the Shred, now let's get to know one another a little. I have always wanted to zip line, but I'm scared to death that I would break the line... Might try it in March! Anyone else have an adventure they would like to try, now that they are feeling healthy and strong? Would love for you to share!
Have a GREAT day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hey go for it, what a great symbol of the new you! I;ve done a Go Ape before which is like a treetop course with zip lines, It was horrible but brilliant at the same time!
    My adventure is joining a fitness class, i went spinning for the first time ever last night, i've never had the confidence to go to anything like that before but i knew my fitness levels were up from doing jillian so it couldn't be that bad, and it wasn't, i loved it and will try to go every week from now on. Go us!!!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Those are both excellent goals! I think for me, I'm pretty anxious about everything so I think my adventure would just to be more confident generally about trying new things and not worry about what other people think! Sally, the 'Go Ape' thing sounds terrific! I don't think I'm up to that or ziplining though! I would like to develop enough upper body strength to try one of those indoor rock climbing walls so I guess that is something to aim for! xx

Day 8 of Level 2 completed - has it gone quick for you two? My form was better on everything today - I can't believe we'll be on to level 3 in a few days! xxx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Totally agree with that Pinky - level 2 is flying by. I know you guys don't agree with me, but i'm hoping for less planks in level 3! Wouldn't mind trying a climbing wall too - or and nothing to do with fitness here - one of those segways, have you seen those? they look like loads of fun xx
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Those Segways do look like a lot of fun, I agree! Those planks are tough...I wonder what level 3 will bring lol?! xx