Seriously... MEN ONLY!!!

Options

Replies

• kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh damn. Not only did I want to know what it's about but I also lost the game and I haven't lost it in months!!!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Haha!! Next they'll be in our bathrooms. lol
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    RBruy.jpg
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Haha!! Next they'll be in our bathrooms. lol

This felt like high school where we used to sneak into the guys locker room after softball practice just because we weren't allowed. Gentlemen.. don't act like you haven't come into our bathrooms to see if there were really couches in there.. or your number/pic on the mirror... gasp! hahaha =P
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Not me.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I assumed the title meant that only men should offer answers to whatever question you were posing. It didn't imply viewing restrictions to me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So many have given into the temptation.

And if those...only half or less posted lol.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    guilty!!! I can't help it! I never play by the rules.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    guilty!!! I can't help it! I never play by the rules.

Haha! :D
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you WANTED the ladies to check this out so you could admire our profile pics all over this thread ;o)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Honestly, how many girls opened up this thread regardless of the title?

How many times have I seen threads like this again........I lost count,and am all out of witty replies
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Honestly, how many girls opened up this thread regardless of the title?

How many times have I seen threads like this again........I lost count,and am all out of witty replies

I am too, so all I can do is quote the wise and all knowing.. Fear!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yes because the title i had to know what men talk about that they have to among men, theyre pretty blatent in general
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What do you find best that works for support? When I run and sweat often it sticks to the side of my thigh and has a lot of chafing. like a sweaty piece of chewed bubble gum or silly putty.

I just showed this to my hubby and stumbled across some new vocab when he responded with, "oh, you mean TREEFROGGIN?"

Bwahahahahahahaha! Seriously, as a former Marine, the need for instruction on these little knowledge nuggets is few and far between. Thanks man!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Well you DID title it...Seriously MEN ONLY! Come on...if we had titled it Seriously WOMEN ONLY...wouldn't YOU have been curious?!?
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Crap! Steps away and closes the door quietly......looks around,YEA nobody saw me ;) I'm good....
  • JEK717
    Options
    Crap! Steps away and closes the door quietly......looks around,YEA nobody saw me ;) I'm good....

Ah HAH!!! i saw you!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Ah HAH!!! i saw you!
    shhhhhh! Lets go stand in the corner and see what these guys are really up too
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    totally... lol
  • JEK717
    Options

Ah HAH!!! i saw you!
    shhhhhh! Lets go stand in the corner and see what these guys are really up too

Ah yes...better idea...okay..ill be quiet! Someone bring the popcorn!