I love this App

Options
I was tracking my calories in a spreadsheet, which was working and causing me to lose weight, but when I was out eating it could be hard to remember what I ate by the time I got back to the computer. Having an iPhone I decided to look for something in the app store to help me. The MyFitnessPal app was the first one I tried, and it will probably be the last.

Replies

• Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I agree! Logging food USED to be a pain before I started using the app on my phone. Now, it's just tap, tap, tap and I'm set! I really like that pretty much anything I want to eat out is already in the database. It makes the decision making so much easier! Love this app!
  • AriannaInIdaho
    Options
    Totally agreed. :) And I love the bar code reader that is on it too. That way when I'm cooking I can just scan the bar code and put how much I've added.
  • rmegrrrl
    rmegrrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is the best food diary app I've found! I've even got my husband logging and one of my friends from work, because they see its working! I'm not eating perfect, but I am able to see where I'm doing well, and where I need to do better! I'm so grateful to have this app at my disposal!
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm not eating perfect, but I am able to see where I'm doing well, and where I need to do better! I'm so grateful to have this app at my disposal!

I couldn't agree more with this statement. If I was trying to lose one or two pounds to fit into a dress I'd try to behave better, but I figure my life would be dull if I was forever only eating carrot sticks. With this app I at least try to strike a balance.