Footballs back this weekend.....yay!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    JETS! JETS! JETS!
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    love football I'm a huge eagles and bulldawgs fan
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    Love football! :)
  • Dezlyn67
    Dezlyn67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love football!! And so excited its back! Love the Dallas Cowboys!

Cut me open and I bleed Dallas Cowboy blue and silver!!! My hubby, on the other hand, is a Saints fan...boo!!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love football too! I follow Man Utd - have done for many years, but also my local team Swindon Town!

Bring on the weekend!! Just hope there are too many matches postponed because of the trouble!

Sars
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I know there are a lot of women out there who hate football...but I love it with a passion. I can't wait for the new season to kick off again this week-end. I am a diehard Arsenal supporter and swear I burn calories just watching them!! Its a very sad day today as I've been told that both Fabregas and Nasri have been sold...but I am confident we will keep winning without em. Are any of you big footie fans and what team do you support?
    Come on you gunners!!!!!
    We love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do, we love you Arsenal, we do . OOOOHHHH ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU.

Cannot wait me and my OH are very excited indeed.
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    Thank God for you Trixabella....I was beginning to feel a bit lonely here!!!!! Go Gunners Go!!!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I missed football at the weekend, only thing is we go round a friends and all eat pizza, now I will have to take something with me lol.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    SO FREAKIN WOOOOO!!!!!!
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    The Saints will be kicking some 49ers butt in the dome tomorrow night!!!!!
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    [/quote]

Cut me open and I bleed Dallas Cowboy blue and silver!!! My hubby, on the other hand, is a Saints fan...boo!!
    [/quote]

Well I think your husband is much more awesome than you :P
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Drunken Saturday college football and hangover Sunday NFL. woohoo!

Broncos v Cowboys tonight! I love my 'Boys but I'm loyal to my Donkeys. (don't tell my boyfriend that)

No wonder it has taken my over a year to lose weight. I blame football season.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Well I think your husband is much more awesome than you :P
    [/quote]

I totally disagree! Lol! Luv them Cowboys!!